<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20865766?origin\x3dhttp://behindthatmask-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lights,Camera,Action!



24jan
Child of God

SAJC
09A05/10A05
scgs

Something To Impress



loves God!
loves singing & acting & dancing
RIA<3
always a DG baby
quadruple eyelids
aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky
fav colours orange,pink & white
fetish for dresses
hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday
half English half Chinese
going gaga over ice-cream
only eats red & purple gummy bears
has a red phone & an orange ipod
doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day
stars are more fascinating than the moon
can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse
obviously I am random
you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster
I don't bite

Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion

Take The Lead


abigail adele aeres ah liew alan alina alison alouis alyssa audris azidah baoxin beiyi jie bii brian candy caritas cassi charmaine pek cheng xin cherie cheryl chia cheryl yeung chin teck christopher christy clara clarice danitza daryl dennis elaine jie eleanor elias elizabeth fong elizabeth tan elyn eragon eric eunice esther lork esther low evelyn felice fervyn fred germaine grace hester hui mei hsienjuen iwan jade jane jaslyn jean jeanette jemimah jessie jia yin jinger joan joce joey chan jolyn joy julia jun horng kaile kai shi katrina liao kee jia kelly kelly soh kelly tay kelly wong kenneth kristabelle lailing leo liying maveric mei hui meiling meiting meixuan mevis michellina nadia natalie nelson patricia pearly peggy pei yu priscilla qiaohui jie qiu hui r'maine rachel ryan sabrina sacg sandra chan sara choong sean sherica shi hui shirley jie shi ying sibyl sophia sylvia jie sze kee tanat ting ting vanessa victoria vionna vivian eu vivianne lim whitley xian huan yang lu ye lun yokie yong ming yyann 1CO'05 2PE'06

I Say Scandalous


ShoutMix chat widget


Come On Baby,
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
Tuesday, March 18, 2008

bad habit


L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

haha. I never fail to say "the weekend was so nice". Bad habit of mine. Bad habit = love weekends too much. sigh, when this habit gets so overwhelming(haha) it just sucks too much when it comes to Monday.

I'm having Monday pinks.

Let's start with Saturday!
I did so much leggy and movement stuff on Saturday. It was our first time sweating it out and sort of embarrassing ourselves at some point of time. It was helpful though(: and it was fun. Oh gosh I got a very very very intense muscle ache in my legs now!! knees thighs calves whatever. SO HARD TO CLIMB THE STAIRS! hahaha. But it was worth it la, definitely.

Doing more this Friday I guess, [muscle ache + more muscle ache] but weirdly, I'm looking forward to it

Sunday!
Sunday feels like the most commonly used(positively) word in my vocabulary bank.
But stupid Fuzzy Wuzzy likes grammar instead-.-

We celebrated Yyann's bday in advance! It was a surprise for her, although she kinda found out our (damn lame & damn funny) plot, but it was still a bit of a surprise:D Then we had fruit cake. I made some sushi with Mummy in the morn for us also.


Sze Kee drew this, she's damn talented




Birthday girl(:











Budget photoshoot

After that, we took a long bus ride to T3. I managed to finish the (a) part of the SS SBQ. haha. See,homework's on my mind even when I'm out,sigh.
Thanks Shi Ying for introducing Kpop, the songs were nice.

T3 is pretty, it has a very futuristic look, just oddly spacious. Even the toilet signs are humongous.
It was my first time there yeah(: Shi Ying and I were so highhhhh, we started singing&dancing. Then we went to Popeyes, omg so good. The fries, mash potato, "pale-looking" chicken strips and the biscuit are simply heavenly.

Aw, I lve 薯泥.












Taken by Yyann, so pretty right!



We headed to Esplanade to chill. From Changi Airport all the way to Cityhall, we played the "bangbangbang who's dead" game. hahah it's super funny when you know it already and some people don't, so they try to figure out who's actually "dead". ha! ha! ha! But I know that pek-chek feeling when you yourself is trying to get it!!! omg!@#$%^&* arghhhhh that kind. We still played Fuzzy Wuzzy and Around the world in 80 days. Damn funny.


Taken by Shi Ying, so pretty also!





Nothing else is more suitable for a lovely Sunday with the greatest people. Even the clouds agree.

Thumb train-ed home with the green-line/west-side people - eyebrow, leg, hand.
and to someone who said he won't break his promise, thanks, of course I was and am very reliable(: hahah.

Watched the last ep of My Girl on tv, flipped through some random Lit and went to bed.


School school school
Homework homework homework
Tests tests tests
Results results results
So routinish.

I'm still afraid to show my Mum my Amath results. I was hoping my Emath paper would be my life-saver but I had a loser number of pressing-wrong-numbers-on-the-calculator questions incorrect so there, my life-saver's goneD: My typical carelessness never goes away.

Should I just wait for the next Amath test? (prob Differentiation) I need to do well in my next Amath test so that I can tell my mum "at least I improved" or something, when I show her both papers.

This is so what, I know. I cannot find a word to describe this. But if I show her my Amath paper NOW, my Mum would probably faint and fall onto the ground, or confiscate my hp and password lock the computer, maybe like cut me off every other thing(s)(and I mean EVERYOTHERTHING that's not related to studies) , or worse, stuff baby chillies into my mouth.

hahahaha okay, no, kidding for the last one. But I won't want the second last to happen to me. No no no way.

I decided to try one of my fav fonts Georgia and left alignment, because sometimes aligning center for too long is a lil boring. Is aligning center or to the left better?

Photo credits to the two Shi Qis, Yyann and Shi Ying.


P/S.
  • TKM test(go read!!!)
  • 作文 test
  • Lunch with the girls tml!